Here we are enjoying a fun evening at Nantasket Beach
This is the outfit Reese will wear when she visits the hospital. I showed it to her the other day and she approved. Can't wait for her to meet her new little brother or sister!!
My hospital bag is packed. I just need to stick in the few items that I use on a daily basis....
Packed our new diaper bag with going home outfits, my new nursing blanket, and a few other items I thought might come in handy. LOVE this bag!!!
One of Reese's favorite stuffed animals taking a nap in our bassinet. Looks peaceful!
One of our going home outfits if we have a little girl!
One of our going home outfits if we have a little boy!
Can't wait to find out who is in my belly. This little baby has brought much joy to our lives already. Will it be a boy or girl? Soon we will know....soon we will know.....until then....we wait.
Can't wait to see what you guys have too! How exciting for your whole family!
ReplyDelete