Monday, August 31, 2009

My Little Girl Is Growing Fast!



Reese is almost 21 months now and I honestly do not know where the time has gone. She has developed into such a social, loving, funny toddler...and it happened in the blink of an eye. Now that Reese is a toddler, I am getting lots of questions about when our second bundle of joy will come along. I honestly believe that when the timing is right for our family, we will be blessed with our next child. God won't give me more than I can handle, and right now my active little Reese is keeping me quite busy. Because of all the questions and encouragement to have another baby, I have been thinking a lot about my pregnancy with Reese, as well as the first few months after she was born. What an amazing ride we have been on together. I thank God everyday for Reese, and I pray for peace in our minds and hearts as we wait for our next little addition to the family.


A grand adventure is about to begin.
-- Winnie the Pooh

Our "Babymoon" trip to Aruba at about 7 months

40 weeks and counting

First moments after birthFirst pictures in Hospital
First few days at home
Right around one month
First Birthday party
First 4th of July Reese could really enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment